Today’s Assignments: 09-03-02
NOTE #1: ALWAYS REMEMBER TO: Type the page number and date on the
top of each assignment page you type, such as:
August 23, 2002
NOTE #2: ALWAYS practice the proper physical positioning as detailed
several times in class by this
point. I will start observing you
MUCH more closely in this regard
from now on!
a) Feet flat on the floor!
Back is erect (straight)!
curved and upright over the "home keys."
Use your right thumb when striking the space bar to
create spaces within your text.
1) Turn to page 22 of your text.
2) Type ALL lines on this page, but in REVERSE order (from the
bottom of the page up, and from left to right
on each line).
3) Save your document with the proper page number and date.
EXAMPLE: Page____ - 00-00-00 (month-date-year)
4) Turn to page 23 of your text.
You'll be learning both the "o" and "t"
letters. Refer to the
chart in the middle of this page for a
guide as to
what fingers to use for proper key-stroking on
5) Type ALL lines on this page.
6) Save your
document with the proper page number and date.
Turn to page 24 of your text.
8) Type ALL lines
on this page.
9) Save your
document with the page number and date it was assigned.
NOTE: Somebody please remind your instructor when there is 15 minutes left of class today (I want
to see who is reading these assingment pages as they should)! Thanks!
THEN . . . .
13) Open up a new WORD document.
14) SAVE this document to your floppy disc as,
"Timed Writing - 09-03-02."
15) Wait for your instructor's next command.
16) When you are finished with you timed writing practice today, you'll
simply need to do the following:
**Go to "File" and "Save."
**Then close this document by clicking on your "x" icon in the upper
right part of your document's screen.